Monday, August 08, 2005

Shameless Plugging

First of all, if you love liberty, freedom, and all that good stuff you should be attending The Liberty Summer Seminar in Orono this weekend. I know I will be! Just gotta pick up my bug spray this week and then I'll be ready to go.

Second, in spite of the occasional high school like drama that grips the local political scene, I'm proud to be working with Rick Fuschi, the Conservative Party candidate in Windsor-Tecumseh. He's the hardest working and most devoted candidate I've ever had the pleasure of working with. You can check out his blog here.

Third, the Free Marc Emery site is back up.

Visit away!

9 comments:

Mitch said...

I see my good friend Brett Skinner is speaking on this. Another Windsor native. Woo hoo!

mostlyfree said...

Gerry Nicholls is from Windsor as well. If you're not already going, you should go!

Stephen Taylor said...

bah!

Why didn't you tell me you were on Blogging Tories? Now I recognize you behind that car vanity mirror!

mostlyfree said...

Stephen (Steve?) - I don't think I am on Blogging Tories!

Stephen Taylor said...

You're right... you aren't.

I guess I just visit your blog regularly enough that I just assumed that Blogging Tories was the reason.

You should join us! Add yourself to the Libertarian ranks of our group.

mostlyfree said...

Are there rules? Am I going to get kicked off for saying the "clean air" policy sucks? :P

Stephen Taylor said...

heh.

I was thinking about that today (the clean air policy from a libertarian perspective)...

nope, you won't get kicked off.

Join us.

Do it...

mostlyfree said...

I added the code but it didn't seem to add me to the list!

I think you just want the free advertising.

Stephen Taylor said...

You've been added to the blogroll.

Now, try not to think of it as a 'collective' and you should be fine...

;)