Monday, October 17, 2005

oh toby <3

I came home from class today to find the following envelope in my mailbox:

(click to enlarge)


Now when there's something like that in our mailbox, I know it's for me. That's just the way things are around here.

So I run inside and excitedly open my obviously political mail. It's from Toby Barrett's riding assogiation. Toby Barrett is the only Ontario PC MPP that decided my emails on the smoking ban (or any of the emails I've sent to any of the Ontario PC MPPs, for that matter) were worth replying to.

He also gets bonus points for calling himself "Tobacco Toby."

Anyway, I open the sucker up and these are what I find:


(click to enlarge either image)

Now I love me some liberty, so if you read these letters, you'll see why I love Toby Barrett, too. MPPs like this give me hope for the PCPO.

I've never smoked anything in my life, but I'm tempted to take up cigar smoking for a night just to support this event. Luckily for my lungs and mouth, I don't have $150 to spend on a dinner, but anyone for who does and wants to support the cause, now you know the time and place.

And that's why Toby Barrett gets a cheesy little internet heart from me. <3

1 comment:

Andrew said...

If the PCPO convention is of any indication, John O'Toole likes a stogie once in a while.