Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Harper visits Windsor

So I'm hyperactive after an awesome event with Harper today in Windsor.

There were so many supporters that they were overflowing out of the room! Spirits were high as I used my security badge/status to keep people in line outside the event before they opened the room as I announced that due to overwhelming Conservative support in Windsor and Essex County, there would be a bit of a wait to get downstairs to the event. The media had to shove their way through the crowd to get a shot over the cheering supporters and make their comments on camera. And, as is usually the case, with the leader's tour comes a visit or two with old friends.

Now I'm back at the office and our phone bank is hummin' along... just because the leader was here doesn't mean we get the day off, after all.

No comments: