Sunday, March 12, 2006

Windsor Liberty Seminar

Thanks to all who attended the Windsor Liberty Seminar this past weekend. The turnout and speakers were both great, and it was awesome to see lots of new libertarian faces along with old friends.

Photos and an overview of the seminar might be posted on the Freedom Project soon.
Don't worry, readers. I'll keep you in the loop.

It's almost time to start plugging for the Liberty Summer Seminar! If you haven't attended one of them before, and you just couldn't make it down to the WLS, you ought to make an effort to attend this year.

1 comment:

P. M. Jaworski said...

Hey, yeah, I had a great time. I just posted my thoughts on the Seminar over on my blog, Janet. I thought you guys did a terrific job, and I'm sorry to have, uhm, passed out on you two at the hotel... In my defence, I was drunk and had been doing an awful lot of driving.

Yes, yes, it is almost time. Maybe it should be time now. I think the date for the Seminar will definitely be the July 28, 29 weekend. I'm also planning to have some break-out sessions as well, since I thought that went very well at the Windsor Seminar.

Do get some photos up, I want to post them on my blog.