Saturday, April 14, 2007

transcripts

Anyone interested in reading the transcripts for the decision of the judge in the case I often mention regarding Jeff Watson, my MP, having criminal charges laid against a volunteer for political purposes can find a copy here.

As you can see, it's painfully obvious that the crown wasn't able to offer any solid evidence that this was anything other than a vindictive political stunt from a man willing to use his position of power to manipulate the court system since he can't seem to handle political opposition the way it should be handled - through politics.

(One thing I noticed going over them on the blog last night is that they don't mention that Justice Dean said he was troubled by the evidence of political motivations behind the charge, but Anne Jarvis at the Windsor Star helps me out there.)

Anyway, people are always asking me to see them, so now that someone else is spilling the beans anyway, you might as well go and enjoy.

No comments: